Terms and Conditions – Personal data protection
The new European Union law on personal data protection – GDPR (“General Data Protection Regulation”), in force as of May 25th, 2016 will produce its effects starting with May 25th, 2018.
The protection of your personal data is important to us; therefore, we pay special attention to protecting the privacy of the visitors who access the website www.hrtime.ro or any of its sub-domains, and of those whose personal data have been provided to us in other way or by a third party, or to which we had access from another source, in accordance with the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Please pay attention to these Terms and Conditions to understand how your personal data will be treated. The personal data processing carried out by SC HR TIME SRL will always be performed in accordance with the legal provisions.
The personal data are collected and will be strictly collected in relation to the provision of the services of HR TIME SRL.
The basis for processing consists of the recruitment and selection process, workforce placement or other human resources activities specific to SC HR TIME SRL, and your personal data collected by us will be limited to the information necessary to accomplish this purpose (for example the evaluation of your professional potential as a candidate and of the extent to which you are fit for the job subject to recruitment).
We, as personal data operator, mainly have the following obligations:
- compliance with the rights of the data subject: the right to information (art. 12 of Law no. 677/2001), the right of access to data (art. 13), the right to amend the data (art. 14), the right to object (art.15), the right not to be subject to an individual decision (art. 17) and the right to go to court (art. 18);
- ensuring the confidentiality and the security of the data processed (art.19 and art. 20).
What personal data we process?
- “Personal data” means any information which may identify you directly (for example last name and/or first name) or indirectly (for example a unique identification number).
- In the performance of the activities of SC HR TIME SRL we collect, select and analyze personal data such as: last name, first name, date of birth, age, home address, e-mail address, telephone, marital status, image/photo, occupation, professional experience, jobs previously held (position, responsibilities, periods), studies/courses graduated, hobbies, results of tests or others – including for profiling, with the mention that we do not use the entire set of data simultaneously.
Transmission of personal data:
- In order to facilitate the performance of activities related to the selection and workforce placement or of other activities of SC HR TIME SRL and in order to fulfill the legal obligations, we communicate these data to our customers, potential employers, contractual business partners.
- Also for contractual purpose, we can transfer these data within or outside the European Union following the transfer of the IT system for processing data related to the following operations: recruitment and selection, workforce placement or other similar activities, analysis and internal reporting for the submission of questionnaires aimed at improving the services provided by us.
- One or more of the personal data may be communicated to our partners, but we assure you of the transmission of the minimum necessary data and their use by the partners exclusively for recruitment, selection, workforce placement, consulting and analysis or other specific activities of SC HR TIME SRL, and these will not be associated with other contact details.
For what period do we process the data?
In order to determine the period for which the data will be processed, we take into consideration the contractual duration and the legal terms for archiving.
What rights do you have?
The European Regulation gives special rights to all the persons whose personal data are processed. Thus, in addition to the rights that exist at present, we can also find the right to data portability or the right to erase the data.
Here are, briefly, the rights you have:
- The right of access – you have the right to obtain a confirmation from us whether we process or not the personal data concerning you and, if so, the access to that data and to information on how the data are processed.
- The right to data portability – the right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right that such data should be transmitted directly to another operator if this is technically possible.
- The right to object – the right to object to the processing of personal data when the processing is required to accomplish a task which serves a public interest or when it takes into account a legitimate interest of the personal data operator. When the personal data processing is for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing at any time.
- The right to rectification – the rectification, without undue delay, of the inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted unless this turns out to be impossible or implies disproportionate efforts.
- The right to erase the personal data (“the right to be forgotten”)– the right to ask us to erase your personal data, without undue delay, in case when one of the following grounds applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
- The right to restriction of processing may be exercised when:
- you contest the accuracy of the data – for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the data; the processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction instead;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing – for the period of time when it is checked whether the legitimate grounds of the personal data operator override those of the respective data subject.
We will not need to ask for your consent when the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation of the personal data operator (selection and workforce placement company, human resources consulting).
All these rights may be exercised by a written request, signed and dated, sent to the headquarter of SC HR TIME SRL.
Security of processing:
- SC HR TIME SRL has adopted technical and organizational measures for data processing, updated in accordance with the GDPR requirements, in order to protect personal data against any actions of unauthorized access, misuse or inappropriate disclosure, unauthorized alteration, destruction or accidental loss.
- All the employees and collaborators, as well as any third parties acting for and on behalf of SC HR TIME SRL are required to comply with the confidentiality of information and with the GDPR requirements.
- We keep the personal data both on IT support (cloud accounts on relevant online platforms – secured by unique password, our own computer units – secured by unique password, the website hrtime.ro and any of its sub-domains), as well as on paper (in locations with secured key access) and the access is granted in a controlled manner.
- However, the website hrtime.ro or any of its sub-domains may contain links to other sites and/or other web pages which are not owned by us and for which we do not undertake any responsibility; therefore, we will not be held liable for the content, advertising, goods, services, software, information or other materials available on or through these sites. At the same time, we cannot be held responsible for the loss of personal data, for any negative effects on the visitors’ personal data or for other moral and/or patrimonial damages caused by the access to the respective sites.
Update of the Terms and Conditions:
Please note that this document may be subject to regular content changes by updating the site www.hrtime.ro. We recommend you check this page regularly for any update.
This document is released in accordance with the applicable law.
If you have questions about the personal data processing, you may contact the Data Protection Officer by sending a written letter to our headquarters or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The complaints related to the processing of personal data may be addressed to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
Whenever you need us, we will be glad to answer at the phone number 0721351821.
If you no longer wish that your personal data, as defined above, but not limited to this definition, should be processed by HR TIME SRL in order to include you in our future recruitment and selection projects or to send them to our customers to fulfill the same purpose, please notify us expressly by sending a dated and signed written notice to our headquarters.
Upon your simple notification we will permanently delete your personal data from our database, and we will be unable to give you access to any of our services.
Please do not continue to use our website, any of its sub-domains or any of our services if you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions.